Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Demig's Battle Camp, won't accept Baton Headpiece

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Vaslor, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaslor

Vaslor Avatar

02/08/2019 22:39
    Title: Demig won't accept BAton Headpiece
    Reproduction Rate: Can reproduce
    Blocker? Yes. Can't continue quest
    Details: After getting the writ of passage and the baton headpiece from Essen, I go to Demig's battlecamp and give the writ to the guard, who lets me through. I go through the whole dialog with Demig and he even briefly brings up the Give Item window when he asks if Essen gave me something, but the window timed out before I could scroll through my list and find the item. I have verified its there but now everytime I try to give it to him, no keyword works to bring back up the Give Item window.
    Steps to Reproduce: Get writ from Essen and baton. Give writ to Demig's guard, talk to Essen, let Give Item window close. Talk to Demig again and try to give the baton to him. Nothing triggers the window.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16312
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.910.Date.02.07.19
    Area: Novia_R10_Plains_DemigsBattleCamp/Default
    Area Display Name: Demig's Battle Camp
    Loc: (-0.7, 35.9, 28.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjEwX1BsYWluc19EZW1pZ3NCYXR0bGVDYW1wfERlZmF1bHR8KC0wLjY5LCAzNS45MzYsIDI4LjgwMil8KDAsIDAuMDQ3LCAwLCAtMC45OTkpfC01LjYzMDk1OHwxNC4xNzQxM3wyLjM0MDk4Nw==

2. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

Demig gives back the baton headpiece. Maybe you have completed the Demig part already.

Do you have the “Diplomatic Note of Korabar”? If you do you should have the quest "enter skrekk". If you have that, you can now go to skrekk.

When you go to skrekk don't go wandering around the grounds. Just turn right into the cave and run for it straight though the spiders and out and straight ahead into the big building.

3. Vaslor

Vaslor Avatar

I had all the items needed, but interestly enough, I quit, relaunched, and it downloaded a patch and when I re-entered the scene there was a message that this scene was in development and was replaced with another, and it immediately allowed me to give him the baton. Consequently I have since completed the entire game and gotten the Avatar shroud. Thanks anyway!

Kelly O'Shay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.