Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Desert encounter (traveler/purifiers) resets, fire burns

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Chirp, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

06/03/2019 15:44
    Title: Desert encounter (traveler/purifiers) resets, fire burns
    Reproduction Rate: encountered once so far
    Blocker?
    no
    Details:
    I entered a 'normal' traveler encounter in the Grunvald desert, checking if i get a visit from the Luminous Atavist (nope). First normal behaviour, after the peasants the knight purifiers came. But one cast a fire ring that did not vanish. It stayed forever, until i left the scene.
    After the knights, no other visitor (researcher, merchant, whatever). While clearing the resources and looking for that visitor, suddenly a few(!) peasant purifiers respawned, and after those (without a new 'incoming threat' message) the knight purifiers reappeared. So kind of two waves this time ...
    After those finally an eco researcher appeared, and no more respawns. But the fire ring was still visible .. (but not having any damage effect, only visible on the ground).

Steps to Reproduce:
    For me it was simply doing the encounter, clearing the mobs and waiting a bit.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16) System RAM: 32702
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GPU RAM: 8031
    SotA.Win.64.984.Date.05.31.19
    Area: RandomEncounter_Desert01/Atavist
    Area Display Name: Desert Encounter
    Loc: (89.3, 135.9, 132.9)
    Debug: UmFuZG9tRW5jb3VudGVyX0Rlc2VydDAxfEF0YXZpc3R8KDg5LjM0NSwgMTM1LjkyMSwgMTMyLjg1NCl8KDAsIDAuMTg5LCAwLCAtMC45ODIpfDMyLjY4ODQyfDIyLjMyMTgyfDcuNzI0MDA1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.