Destiny metropolis and The Front concepts

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Tahru, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Nobody seems to know what is possible when the time comes to talk to the developers about the player owned towns. So, in the meantime I used Minecraft to get a better perspective of how things will layout. When it comes time to talk to the developers, I will probably convert to Blender and mark it up. This is just a rough concept of the map.

These POT's were named differently before, but when I upgraded one town to a metropolis, the name "Resort" suddenly did not make sense.

This is the 2nd draft of the player owned towns The Front (the lower level) and Destiny (the upper level).

Both of these will be connected mountain scenes in the game.

Destiny metropolis (Non-PvP) will have all the city features, banks, markets and so on and is mostly residential with a variety of lots. In between the larger lots is a lot of space which will be filled with natural screening, so players will have a more privacy and less concern about what other neighbors are doing.

Destiny will also have several parks, a theater, and player owned business near the market square.

The Front(Non-PvP) is a large town-size. When actually created the open area will have a lot of hiding places in the terrain. The are a small number of (R)ow lots and a couple (V)illage lots. I plan on putting a tavern down as the NPC building. There is a large dueling circle in front of the NPC building and some team landmarks in opposite corners.

2. Keira OFaolain

Keira OFaolain Avatar

Looks awesome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.