Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Desync issues

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Yakamo LLTS, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

I once entered i think it was Crag Foot hills and all off a sudden i had projectiles from across the map attack me as i zoned in.

2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Watch as Obsidian Arrow does not work. This happens every time I go into the North size of this zone template (in this case Seq Collosus). Once I walk into that side of the zone, I lose sync and have to relog. This includes the northern undead house.

I farm Seq Collosus every day and it happens every time, especially in groups. Dozens of times.

4. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

this issue happens to me whenever an immobilize is used against me such as webbing, root, stuns, etc (not 100%, might happen in other situations but only getting rooted/webbed/stuns lets me notice how desync i am) and only happens when I am in someone else's instance (friends mode) (100%). same issue in multiplayer but worse and more frequent. the issue happens to my friend when they are in my instance. cannot fix desync except to wait for about 1 minute
    [​IMG]

5. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

@Berek
    You closed other thread and said it was related to this one.
    Can you post a time frame on a fix? Or can u revert the last update at least so some of us can actually play? or what?

Chatele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.