Developers please consider increase daily XP bonus for login from 10k to 1kk adv XP.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spinok, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Woodchuck likes this.
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Sorry but LOL you can spend 15 minutes in UT for 1 mil,

Why not just let us pick 50 skills at 120, same thing.

K1000, Jaesun, Cordelayne and 2 others like this.
  3. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Lol xp is crazy easy to get... like mentioned above UT is the great casual equalizer. 80 in two days is possible with ut cheat mode.

Maybe instead every time you log in you get a free gm. <<< joke not really a real suggestion.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Woodchuck and Mishikal like this.
  4. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I want to gift xp from one character to another. That would be cool!

5. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

ROFL OP say what? XP is easy to get, I dont think they should change anything for that. I would like to see a nerf thought to the XP in UT so that its not the regular grind spot for all.

Jaesun, Weins201 and Brass Knuckles like this.
  6. Alioth

Alioth Avatar

craft XP is terribly painful to get compared to adv xp, and correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought the daily XP bonus goes to both pools?

7. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Soon you will have 1 pool for all characters on your account but I did like the soulstone thing in uo where you could drop a skill into to they would have to account bind that though or it would be exploited here.

FrostII likes this.
  8. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

yes you are correct on that. Although its it slower to level that was done to keep the economy balanced and healthy.

Myself I like most have grind to get way up there. Its taken 4 years for me to get where I am, with about 2 of those dedicated to only harvesting mats to get my xp up. From my perspective I would love to see a daily crating task for xp just to help nudge it abit faster, but I am ok with how it is now. There are things you can do to boost your crafting xp pretty quick if you know all the tricks from quests to what to craft to get xp.

9. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I think the main question is ..why. Everyone is going to be getting that mil, so it does not help anything with the gap at all. Just going to have people making alts for free and after 125 days have a bunch of level 100 guys
    and if it scales, then those higher level will be getting more, so it will actually increase the gap.

Xee likes this.
  10. golruul

golruul Avatar

Daily xp bonus should be removed since we don't lose xp on death anymore.

11. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Ok. I said character and I should of said account to account.

12. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

80 level = 17kk XP, it's an 8.5kk per day, even if 1kk=30 minutes "dirty" time its ~5 hours of clear time, ITS NOT ABOUT CASUAL...
    The reason to make this is to eliminate a grind for casuals, and make an available bunch of content to casual as much as possible and as fast as possible.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  13. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

It used to go to both pools. It has not gone to both pools in a very, very long time.

14. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I have to vote "no" on this. XP is easy to get, even as a casual player (which I am).

15. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Incorrect. The 10k XP does not go to the crafting pool. It did for a while, but they removed that many releases ago.

Paladin Michael and Jaesun like this.
  16. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

there you have it I didnt even notice it then hehe.

We all grind to get where we are why should others have a quick path? It would create an issue as high levels would get it too and then the dev team would have to make higher content to retain those players as they would be out leveling. Keeping as it is now where all grind is the best way as it slows things do well they add more content. its good this way for all. What are you in such a rush for to need to level so fast?

Mishikal likes this.
  17. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

when I get a new guildy who is lower level, or even sometimes when I just make a new friend and they are lower level ( below 60) I bring them out for a 1-3 runs. 3 runs is enough to get to 62 from scratch. at 62 with some meh gear and proper skills, once can finish the main questlines and be well on their way. I dont think we need to just hand out a mil exp everyday, that will just lead to other problems.

18. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Because we want to play the game where thousands are online not hundreds.
    What issues? After you hit 120 it is about your personal skills how fast you do the content not about how much XP you have.
    Can you notice those problems, I don't see it...

P.S. Again there are two main reasons to implement this: eliminate grind for casuals and make good interesting content available as fas as possible to casuals.
    P.S.S. I meet the friend with whom I began to play Sota, the main reason why he doesn't want to come back, because he can play 2 hours per day max, and he doesn't want to put those hours into the grind. And this is the pretty ideal example, because my guild can offer to him insta-leveling for many many hours per day. What to say about guys who haven't got big guild on their back.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  19. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Lmao did you really just try to make the case 17 hours is to hardcore for casuals. :)

U can attribute in 15 mins so if they played 15m a day for 17 days they could be at level 80 most t5 content can be done in the early 70’s. I think what your trying to target is not the causal but a total inactive player base.

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  20. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

It example that 80 level in 2 days it is BS for casuals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.