Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dexterity blessing

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Aldo, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

While performing the task to receive the dexterity blessing in South Midmaer, I had to log out midway. I had activated the green and blue switches and was on my way to activate the red switch when I logged. On relog, about 2 hours later I checked my backpack and the red sword was in it so I completed the task and activated the red switch. Going to the stone door to the crypt, the door would not open. Fine, I figured I needed to do the task again. I went back to the faun and bought another green sword. The faun asked me if I wanted to buy for one gold, I answered yes and the transaction completed, took my gold and closed the conversation. But alas, the green sword did NOT appear in my inventory. I tried the first station and the green switch did not activate. I left scene, relogged and started again. I could not ever get the faun to give me the green sword even though the transaction seemed to work. Now I am prevented from getting the blessing because I cannot get the green sword.

2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Finally on Sunday afternoon PST the dexterity blessing quest started working again. Careful.. don't log out midway through!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.