Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Disappearing reagents

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Hawkwind, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawkwind

Hawkwind Avatar

11/11/2017 12:44 PM
    Title: Disappearing reagents
    Reproduction Rate: Unknown, happened once
    Blocker? No
    Details: I went to an NPC magic vendor and purchased 1000 serpent scales, 1000 sulfurous ash and 1000 spider silk. Ran back to my house and opened my backpack and bank meaning to transfer the newly purchased reagents into the container in my bank. I dragged the serpent scales and sulfurous ash with no problem but when I dragged the spider silk it disappeared.

After driving myself nuts looking through my inventory, bank and every container I own I looked at my paperdoll and saw that my gold was only 12k less then what it was before I purchased the reagents meaning that it appears that I never actually purchased the spider silk because if I did I would be short 18k gold.

So it somehow showed in my inventory that I had the spider silk in there, I never actually bought it from the vendor though it did show in my inventory and only vanished when I went to move it to my bank.

Steps to Reproduce: One time only
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16313
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4059
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Crossroads
    Area Display Name: Crossroads
    Loc: (-24.6, 36.0, -109.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfENyb3Nzcm9hZHN8KC0yNC41ODksIDM2LjA0NywgLTEwOS45NDMpfCgwLCAwLjM3NSwgMCwgLTAuOTI3KXwxMDQxLjk0fDI0Ljc0MjYxfDEwLjg0OTk5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.