Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Doubleclicking wont work, dagger gone

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by .rhavin, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .rhavin

.rhavin Avatar

I just started this game (and already bought it to support it ;))

Two bugs right now:

1st: doubleclicking seems botched, most of the time, it does not work, just pressing E does work.
    2nd: the dagger im suppost to doubleclick onto. I dragged it onto me to have it in inventory. Now it is gone and i cant continue.

W7 64Bit.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@.rhavin
    1st: double-click failing is usually a sign of low frames per second. what are your system specs? if you type /bug in the dialog box it'll autogenerate a report and put it on your clipboard ready to paste into the forum. you can also check the framerate directly using the /debug command.

2nd: as for the dagger, click on the gear in the upper right of your inventory window and make sure show quest items is on. they should be at the bottom of your list in gold.

Scooby2 likes this.
  3. Vorat69

Vorat69 Avatar

I can second this. At every stage of the beginning when starting off my first character I had to log off and back on to get double click to work, sometimes more than once. At the first lady, the mirror, and the oracle I had this issue. Thank god I read this and found out you can just hit E to accomplish the same thing or I would find this game unplayable. Bad frames or not, this needs to be addressed. I would like to suggest you change the dialog from "double left click" to "hit E" to prevent loss of new players who this will frustrate beyond belief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.