1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Dungeon Rooms: Half Length Hallway

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jakkal, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Please add a half length hallway (stone, marble green/blue/white) to hopefully allow us to fix the issue where some dungeon rooms have doorways that are off the grid. If it doesn't fix the issue, it won't hurt to have them anyway as it allows more design options.

2. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Changed my mind. The offset doesn't appear to be half hallway length.

Instead just fix the rooms with doorways off the grid. I'll add a bug report for the Koi Pond room which was the cause for my issue, if the bug report doesn't already exist. Took awhile to figure out which room it was and then had to shift and re-deco multiple rooms.