Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

During character creation, with face bars in specific spot a long bar appears through my face

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Maxion, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxion

Maxion Avatar

05/21/2019 20:23
    Title: During character creation, with face bars in specific spot a long bar appears through my face
    Reproduction Rate: Probably 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: While adjusting the sliders of my avatar's face appearance, in order from left to right and top to bottom, while adjusting the nose tip angle a long vertical bar appeared through my avatar's face. For many of the other sliders later in the process, moving them away from the default in one or either direction would make half or all of the vertical bar disappear, so I kept them in a configuration that would let the bar stay so that it could be reported and fixed.
    Steps to Reproduce: A dev can probably look up the facial slider configuration of my online character "Maxion TheReal" to get the exact configuration used to make the bug happen.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32678
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127
    SotA.Win.64.978.Date.05.17.19
    Area: IsleOfStorms/Begin
    Area Display Name: Isle of Storms
    Loc: (-254.1, 32.0, -124.4)
    Debug: SXNsZU9mU3Rvcm1zfEJlZ2lufCgtMjU0LjEzOCwgMzEuOTk1LCAtMTI0LjQyNyl8KDAsIDAuODM5LCAwLCAtMC41NDUpfC0xMTAuNTkwM3wxMC43Njc5NHwxLjU3NDQ5Mw==

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.