Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dyeing too expensive

Discussion in 'Release 24 Feedback' started by Chatele, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

why is dyeing pigments sooooooooooooo expensive, like everything else in this game .... I so want to dye my stuff, but never can afford it as an archer.... I don't play 24 seven, So i don't make enough money to sustain my play style.... I will put more effort into the game once there is no more wipes .... till then, I can't afford dittles ......

amaasing, Koldar, Beno Ledoux and 3 others like this.
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

well considering it is still Alpha and not the real game, not really an issue, when game launches dyes are prob going to have to be crafted so someone will have figure out what resources are going to be needed then how to make them :) At that time the price will be set by the market and these are now probably low :) Sorry to burst your bubble :-(

3. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Because it takes so much effort on the part of the developers to make them for you, they want to be sure you appreciate their efforts and pay accordingly?:D

4. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

It's because the economy is not working yet and the developers are not working on it yet. Which begs the question, why isn't everything just like 10 gold until they start working on it? :)

5. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Not good enough. i paid a lot of money so far, and if I did not appreciate their work, I would not continue to support them .... and how are we to test their results if we can't afford it? Everyone should be able to test the dyes, and not just the elite ... yea and I know once the game goes live and we can craft the dyes people will sell them for outrageous prices....like every game I have ever played. Greed is the route of ALL evil , almost all that is :) :rolleyes: That's why I will always MAKE MY OWN ..... and sell them FAR below everyone else if the prices are geared for the rich, I will make sure the average guy/gal can afford it .... so say I, so shall it be, BUT Don't lawyer me on this ....

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  6. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Maybe a subscription model would be better suited for your services ; DEFERRED PUN INTENDED :p

Can I subscribe ?

I also agree everything should be cheap so we can test it... part of the pledge was that I would help build the game by testing... nowhere it said : if you have 4 hours a day to put on it.

amaasing and Dirk Hammerstrike like this.
  7. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

The definition of how Capitalism works. You set your own price, even if you take a loss. If someone dares tell you what price you have to charge, tell them to eat it.

Chatele likes this.
  8. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

eat what ? :p

Aldo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.