1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Dyes for Plate Armor

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Cordelayne, Feb 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Can we finally please get this in game? It would be nice for plate users to be able to show some unique individuality in this way. Our armors already look all the same, please let us be able to dye them!

I know the capability exists because back in like R15 @Jack Knyfe gave me a "demo dye" which made my plate a crimson red. Yeah, it was awesome.

2. Sole

Sole Avatar

You can dye Heavy Plate Armour from Coto shop. Would be nice to be able to dye Epic Plate Set tho...

Cordelayne likes this.
  3. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Yeah I know, but we shouldn't have to pay COTOs to do it and all types of armor should be dyeable...:(

4. Sole

Sole Avatar

I understand your opinion. Like I said I like Epic Plate Set design, so...

I do not know how much work force would that requite from devs. I hope that's something in near future plans?

For now you can always a buy set or patterns from an other player with IGG or you can even buy COTOs with IGG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.