Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

East Vauban Foothills: Obsidian Tower doors not clickable until you face them

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by jiirc, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

07/24/2018 14:54
    Title: East Vauban Foothills: Obsidian Tower doors not clickable until you face them
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: I was able to raise the tower in the lake and went hunting in it. I entered the first room, killed everything, and went through the portal. I went acroos the rotating bridge, entered the secod room, and killed everything. I left thorugh the door, and not through the portal. this put in the location below, just outside the second room's door. I didn't move. I rotated the camera and clicked on the door to get back into the room. The screen went black, but I was in the same place. I dint enter the room. If I moved away and then moved toward the door, I could click to get into the room. If I rotated myself (using the roatation keys) I could get back into the room.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    - raie the tower in the lake
    - go ito the first room, kill everything, and leave using the portal
    - go across the bridge
    - enter the second room and kill everything
    - exit the room through the door (put you outside the room facing the rotatong bridge
    - turn the camera using the right mouse button (don't move or rotate your avatar)
    - double click the door
    - the screen should go black and you end up where you were
    - rotate your avatar (using the rotate keys) OR move the avatar forward then back towards the door OR just move forward (using the move forward key) [since your camera is facing the door the third method moves you forward toward the door and you'll be facing the door now]
    - either method gets you facing the door
    - double click the door
    - you will enter the room
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 661 @ 3.33GHz (4) System RAM: 12222
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.QA.Win.64.722.Date.07.24.18
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills01_01
    Area Display Name: East Vauban Foothills
    Loc: (7.8, 113.0, -85.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwMV8wMXx8KDcuNzUzLCAxMTIuOTUyLCAtODUuMzkzKXwoMCwgLTAuOTIzLCAwLCAwLjM4NSl8MjA5Ljk1NDR8MTB8NC43MzUyMjQ=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.