Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ebon Cultist Championa need better loot

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Kara Brae, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I just visited a 4-skull scene, North Brightbone Woods, and was surprised to meet up with 2 Ebon Cultist Champions who had more than 900 HP. They swung impressive-looking swords, but after finally killing them, the first one had only 21 gold and the 2nd one had only 11 gold as loot. That was very disappointing.

Engel likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

those have a chance to drop a katana.

Kara Brae likes this.
  3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

After four hours grinding both camps in the zone you mention, I got a total of 6 katanas. Considering the 1% pattern salvage chance, they could certainly do with dropping them more often, or at least dropping something if they're not gonna drop that.

Kara Brae likes this.
  4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Thanks, @kaeshiva and @Alley Oop . I wasn't aware that they were mobs that could drop a special item if you were lucky. I wonder how it could be made evident for players who (like me) just think that the game is not rewarding them for stretching themselves to kill high-level mobs. If I had known that a katana could drop I might have stuck around.

Alley Oop likes this.
  5. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

The 5 skull cultist also drop a weird blade, much like the dothraki in Game of Thrones. After farming those mobs for a year strait, it was cool to see the new item. But I have killed a million of those mobs and never seen any kinda of artifact, potion or recipe. I think they need to be updated still. Actually, this could probably be a bug report.

Engel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.