Edelmann House tier vs. Citizen Tier

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Rosemourne, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

So I was looking at the Edelmann tier and was considering upgrading from Citizen to it. However, I'm wondering if you'd lose the items from the Citizen tier, I.E. the pet and the piano. I like the idea of crafting an exclusive beer and the german house, but I really don't want to lose the piano, heh.

So... Has anyone noticed a report about it? I remember them mentioning higher tiers got both, such as Knight, but not if Edelmann got Citizen's treats.

2. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

You won't lose anything you have already got

3. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

I don't think that's the case. The Citizen Tier lists an interactive piano and Developer rewards. The Edelmann lists the beer and Developer rewards. That leads me to believe that the Edelmann tier does NOT include the Citizen tier items. I was just looking for clarification on that topic.

4. Strongsquirrel1

Strongsquirrel1 Avatar

you get everything below you, they just don't say it since its been brought up many times before and answered

FireLotus answer

Note I cliped out some of what was said so it will answer your question indirectly.

All tiers above the new Edelmann tier (Knights, Barons, etc.) will inherit the rewards from both the Edelmann tier and the Citizen tier! All of you that backed us during the Kickstarter campaign are the VIP?s making this game possible, and we can never thank you enough! You have our deepest, heartfelt appreciation for your support, and ongoing collaboration to make Shroud of the Avatar the best game it can be!

If you want to look it up yourself-> https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?topic=edelmann-question

5. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

I appreciate the link, but my original post makes mention to that post. It claims that tiers above Edelmann have both Citizen and Edelmann, but it does NOT mention if Edelmann has Citizen. That's my concern, will I lose the Citizen, basically is it a different flavour of the same tier. I recognize that I'm nuking it, but I've not seen concrete evidence that Edelmann does or does not include Citizen and was wanting clarification.

Even in the post you linked, Someone below FireLotus asked the exact same question I'm asking here. I'll have to wait for an answer, I guess.

6. Strongsquirrel1

Strongsquirrel1 Avatar

I know they forgot to address this gap they left, it was more to show that you will get everything below you, since that is how they been doing everything else on ever other tier. I just don't see them changing it on this one when all that is required in difference is digital content, so in my mind why would they hold back. It seems more lightly they forgot to put that on the list; which would not be the first time of this happening.

Also they said you cannot lose anything from the KS campaign by upgrading. So you can't lose it if you pledge on the KS campaign. If you did it after your guess is as good as mine.

I do believe they will address this issue in the days to come. I'll try and flag down FireLoutus in the chat room to get an answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.