1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Elysian Illumination patch note incorrect

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Mishikal, May 30, 2019.

1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

The patch notes state:

Elysian Illumination no longer damages undead, and has a broken range for applying heals.

However, it most definitely damages undead (I use it in UT sometimes). It only does a small amount of damage to undead even at GM, but it does in fact do damage.

I don't know if this is how it is supposed to function or not, but for it to apply the damage buff you have to run up right next to the NPC in question. I.e., if you have it on, and you're killing an archer off in the distance, it isn't going to apply to the archer unless you run right up on top of it. That might be why it was flagged as not working?

2. runicpaine

runicpaine Avatar

Yeah it's radius is only 3 so you practically have to be in melee range but it is doing damage. I opened a separate bug report though because its damage doesn't scale with attunement making it laughably weak even at level 200, only its healing does.

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  3. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

its damaging everything, even in pvp.... but it should only affect undead and people who wear the Ring of the Lich Kind.

Mishikal likes this.