Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Elysium Mines - Lost Brother's Palace: Resurrection inside throws us out of the Palace :(

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Paladin Michael, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

3/4/2018 12:12 AM
    Title:Lost Brother's Palace - After Resurrection outside the Palace!
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker? yes, can't end the quest for the Banner
    Details: I turned the mirrors in the right direction, so I could enter the Palace. Inside I fought until the boss, while I died. First time I then defeated him outside, but couldn't enter again, because the door was closed.
    Second time I stood inside and fought. After dead I took the Ankh at the entrance INSIDE the palace and was res. OUTSIDE the palace. Door was closed, I had to turn the mirrors again AND fight again all the enemies ...
    Did this three times ...

Steps to Reproduce: Turn the mirrors in the right direction. Fight the enemies inside the Palace. Die :( Resurrect with the Ankh INSIDE the palace (latest at the second time you res. outside the palace, door is closed!). We have to do the same procedure again ...

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Novia_R11_Hills01_ElysiumMines
    Area Display Name: Elysium Mines
    Loc: (-6.5, 0.9, 15.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjExX0hpbGxzMDFfRWx5c2l1bU1pbmVzfHwoLTYuNDg1LCAwLjg4OSwgMTUuODM5KXwoMCwgLTAuMzU3LCAwLCAtMC45MzQpfDQwNy40MTY4fDEuMDQ5NTMxfDYuNDg4NzA3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.