En Nox: LF Event Help or people wanting to host

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Latnem, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latnem

Latnem Avatar

Hail!

I am Charlie Chaos Mayor of En Nox part of the Phoenix Republic.

We are looking for people interested in helping run events at the city as well as decorate and various other items. We would also like to offer the Tavern and town to people to host their own events at as well!

En Nox will not have any required cost to place a lot or charge any fee's. The same goes for using the area to host an event. If you are willing to donate in game items or currency to help build the city or game credits 100% of donations will go directly to the town to improve our faculties.

Some Events Ideas currently are weekly events at the Windy Kilt Tavern such as Trivia and Scavenger hunts as well as an event with the first rule is I am not suppose to talk about it and the second rule is I'm not suppose to talk about it.... (Fight Club)

We will have monthly Town Meetings to talk about upgrades and various items that effect its residence.

We welcome people from all guilds and backgrounds be it PvP Flagged to Crafters to role-players and anything in-between. Send me a PM on the forums if you are interested in becoming a residence helping or running an event in the town or even if you just want to give feedback and advice!

More info to come!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Kendric Darrow, Kara Brae and Leelu like this.
  2. Latnem

Latnem Avatar

Update we will now have Overland Access!

Secure your spot!

Kendric Darrow and Leelu like this.
  3. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Is more basic information about your town already available? E.g where is your town located? Static or dynamic? Layout and biome? Or are you still in the planning phase?

Leelu likes this.
  4. Selene

Selene Avatar

Congrats on your town!

5. Latnem

Latnem Avatar

Still in the planning phase. Originally I had a nested PoT but was able to secure one with Overland access

The town will be located in Eysium and will be off the coast where you zone in.

It will be a dynamic Island with connections to Port Phoenix, Jade Valley, Drowned Mountains, and numerous other towns in the area.

The exact town layout has not yet been determined and even though I am the Mayor we will be having Town meetings to get the input of our citizens as far as layout and what they would like to see done. Currently City Hall, Tavern, and the town vender square are the only planned items.

If anyone is willing to join the city and make it home we can talk about lot size and placement as of right now the town size is a Hamlet

We are having a on April 2nd which will be the First Elysian Regional meeting of all of the towns on the Isle (13 in total) where we will be promoting the entire region which is also home to 5 different guilds.

Kara Brae likes this.
  6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Congrats on your new Overland POT!

As I'm sure you are aware, Every Virtue is Lasting (EVL) has been putting together all kinds of events, contests, and gatherings of all sorts and have been teaming up with other guilds on occasion to do so.

Although I'm not the event coordinator nor do I officially speak for the guild in this regard... I know we are always looking to be active in the community and getting involved in all the public events. Therefore, it might be possible that we could work together and host something in your town at some point, or perhaps even come up with a weekly or monthly type of event that would benefit everyone involved.

It could be anything from a gustball or pvp tournament to a craft show to a holiday party, etc. There are many possibilities that could get some traffic into your town and allow us to promote our guild and just be active in the community.

Our official event coordinator (Lacey) has been out for a week or so due to a computer issue. But she's got a new one on the way and should be back in game soon. She will probably have some catching up to do with previous things she's been working on, but I'll let her know to contact you when she can.

Or, you can add her to your friends list in-game and whisper her to discuss any ideas you might have.

Again, I don't have the authority to say we can/will do something with you. But at least this will give you the proper contact person to speak with if interested.

Good luck!

7. Latnem

Latnem Avatar

Thanks a lot Daxxe I will be in contact with her. Also have been to a few of your events and try to support the community wherever and whenever I am able. You guys do an amazing job with your events!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.