En Nox: PoT Community Lots Open to All

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by CharlieChaos, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieChaos

CharlieChaos Avatar

En Nox Open to All

En Nox is an Island Template with Overland Access on Elysium and is part of the Phoenix Republic but is open to anyone who wishes to settle there. I am looking to build a community where members of different guilds or even un-guilded people can live together. I know some people are worried about getting "kicked" but this will be an obsolete last resort and I promise to work through any issues concerns and if this option would ever need to be considered it would only be in EXTREME cases. We are looking to build a community of Crafters, Adventurers, RPers, and anyone else who wants to make En Nox Home.

We have boats that will take you to the other various towns in the republic and around Elysium.

Is PvP your thing? En Nox is NOT Open PvP but there is a tunnel which will bring you down to the Jade Caverns which is Open PvP and will be hosting PvP tourneys!!

If you own your own lot deed there is no cost to place and live on the island other then those set by the game. If you do not have a lot deed there are some available for rent please PM me here or on Discord (Latnem Chaos). If you do not see a lot open feel free to PM me and we can get ones placed for you. We also offer rooms for rent in the basement of Lord Latnem Chaos's Keep as a 3rd option.

Latnem Chaos settled and built his base of operation for his trade business on En Nox and the residence of the Island have access to the benefactor buffed crafting stations at the central crafting pavilion. There is also a vendor in Owls Head where space can be rented to post items and residence of the island get a 50% discount on rental fee.

Points of Interest

The Windy Kilt has recently opened on the island. Stop in to get a cold drink and relax after a long day of adventuring and crafting. It is also open for players to use the grounds for player run events as well as various events that I will be hosting. Please PM with advance noticed if you will require special deco for your event. Using the grounds for events is free and open to anyone in the world.

[​IMG]

Crafting Pavillion has benefactor buffed crafting stations for all to use in the center of the village

[​IMG]

Latnem Chaos Keep is where I kick my feet up and call home. I love to throw parties and sometimes the Windy Kilt just can't handle the amount of people. This is also the capital building and houses many rare relics.

[​IMG]

Jade Caverns is an underground tunnel which is Open PVP. There will be various group PvP oriented events hosted here in the future.

Future Projects
    Windy Kilt Fight Club - The First Rule is you don't talk about Fight Club. The basement of the Windy Kilt will be home to Fight Club. The purpose of this night will be setup to help players get acquainted with PvP and ask questions and try out new builds. This is a fun night for people who do not want to enter into a tourney to get in and have some fun.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.