Encounter Towns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Belladonna Rose, Jan 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Since the inception of Tanglemire I really like having adveture stuff in a town. Although Lamech is the same as well. But after running around in Blood Bay yesterday it would be really nice if some of the lesser used NPC towns had more adventure stuff in them. I think there might be a couple in the region where Graff Gem Mines and Spite are but would be really nice to have more. What do you all think? Brings some life to empty towns by giving them encounters within the areas. I am probably off track by this. Just running through and seeing the player houses with sand elementals popping up outside their front door made me think it would be interesting.
    Imagine you log in to your house and theres a pack of wolves standing outside waiting for you. Things like that. Of course that would only be NPC towns but still it would be nice
    Another scenario.....Brittany Wharf. Swashbucklers and Pirate.....dead or alive invade the town for a short time. POTs get the seiges randomly so why not NPC towns. Just an idea

Cirsee, FBohler, Fei Akhart and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.