Endgame ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lumajo, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Beyond completing the story - I'm interested in the social and multiplayer aspects, and competitiveness - I want to get sucked in a bit here :p A story line is absolutely needed for the game. But for the people who are here for the online components I feel "end-game" should mean you always have something to strive for.

For me I want to always feel I can get slightly better equipment, a better balance of skills, conquer some especially challenging solo content, competition with other players, etc.

If the only thing I can increase is the number of GM skills I have I'll probably get bored and move on. I enjoy gear progression - the gear need not be even quantifiably better, just something that is rare and I can strive for as I chat with guild-mates and friends.

2. Lumajo

Lumajo Avatar

Indeed :)

3. DaemienX

DaemienX Avatar

I'm with you in solo'ing content - I love challenging fights that require unique skill/equipment builds and a lot of strategizing. Those can keep me busy for months as a pick them apart (this is why I like the Souls Series so much).

4. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

Wow, i musth ave experienced endgame before the release of EP1, thats amazing!

DaemienX likes this.
  5. Sir Cabirus

Sir Cabirus Avatar

When the game is over ... ahem, the game is over ;) I hope the end of episode 1 is breathtaking and creates an appetit for episode 2. I need no second life, so I would wait for the next episode and play other games in the meantime :)

Sir Frank and HoustonDragon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.