Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Entries from path of love remaining in Journal "Current Tasks" after the whole path is finished

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

1. Title: Journal entries "CURRENT TASKS" are not deleted after finishing the quests
    2. Reproduction Rate:did quests in R37 - the entries were not deleted in R37
    3. Details: finished the whole path of love in R37 - entries are still there in R38
    4. Steps to Reproduce: don't know if it happens, if I would start with a new character the whole quest?
    Entries remaining
    - Pintar, Foreign Minister of Ardoris, told me that the only way to stop the undead threat to that city would be to somehow convince Thanatos, the undead leader of Necropolis. But ...
    - Damai, Khasi's advisor known as the Mother of Peace, instructed me to engage the services of a spirit-talker in Peladjar's Inn. She specified "the quiet one, to speak to the quiet". Hopefully ...
    - Thanks to the able help of the translator Samael, I was able to determine from Thanatos the lord of the Court of Souls, that the next step in tracking down Anapa and stopping the threat to Ardoris was to journey to "the ...
    - Miles Shepherd, the spirit haunting the Crypt of the Avatar, directed me to the fallen keep of Malice as my ultimate destination to ...
    - I have found Sequanna but she does not seem to recognize us. I must try to reach her ...
    - Sequanna, the titan of love, asked me to find out what has happened with her fellow titan, Boreus, the titan of truth. My first stop for that journey is the elven village of Blood River, far to the west.
    - The titan of love, Sequanna, asked me to discover what has happened to her fellow titan, Grannus, the titan of courage. I should begin my search in the village of Highvale, far to the northwest.

[At this point: it would be very good, if we could copy the text entries from the Jorunal :) And again: It would be so good to have chapters (I - Love, II Truth, III - Courage) to inform us more faster about what we've done before :)]

By Tor likes this.
  2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted: 42222

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.