Epic Plate Suite Colors . . .

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Weins201, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok They got around to coloring all the different Plate Suits so . . . . .
    Iron -

[​IMG]
    Copper-

[​IMG]
    Bronze -

[​IMG]
    Constantan -

[​IMG]
    Meteoric -

[​IMG]
    White Iron -

[​IMG]
    Obsidian -

[​IMG]

Now I took all those at about the same time of day - Had to, why might you ask??

Well the developers on the Art team are dealing with something we almost all take for granted and only see every so often but that is the different times of day and how the difference in light actually affect each and evy thing we see in the world around us. That creates what must be a nightmare for them and I applaud them in the efforts in how they are dealing with things like that. They do a job that is I N S A N E. Look at you feet when you walk on an uneven surface and how you feet stay in contact with the ground :). But anyhow here is a picture of a set of White Plate Epic Armor on a Bridge at sunset :)

White Armor at Night :) -

[​IMG]

Now if oyu look at the paper doll the colors are what I would call default and the Obsidian Suit needs some work. it could be much blacker and I might suggest some oterh changes. Constantan could my much greener and meteor could be much "Bluer" sound good? And I think the copper and the bronze are backwards, bronze should be darker :)

Enjoy

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Phenzer, EtherBunny, mbomber and 8 others like this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

I still don't get why we can dye the npc vendor version, but not the player crafted ones.

mbomber and Fister Magee like this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

they are coming with Enamels or something like it just allot of work to due the change of day affects like I showed, just think for every dye they have to account for all different light sources, can you imagine :) I now feel for them a little bit more :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.