Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Equipped Producer Tools Losing Equipped Status

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by Traveller13, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

1. Title: Equipped Producer Tools Losing Equipped Status
    2. Reproduction Rate: ~50%
    3. Blocker: No
    4. Details:Since build 384 (now 385) my equipped producer tools will not stay equipped during scene transitions. It doesn't happen with every transition, but I've had to re-equip them about five times during today's sessions. I originally thought this happened as part of the update process from 382 to 384 today, as I didn't have this issue with 382. However it has happened within both build 384 and 385-- not part of any patch process.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Equip a crafting tool-- either harvesting tools on your avatar or crafting tools at stations. Transition scenes as part of normal game play. Re-equip tools as needed.
    6. User Specs: SotA Build 385

2. Acred

Acred Avatar

My tested method to keep all my tools in their assigned slots is:

Put all your tools into your Inventory. Sort by choosing the Crafting tab. If you are lucky enough, sort further by searching with the key "Pros" or "Arti".

Use 'k' to pull up your Skills menu and open each skill in Gathering, Refining, and Production one-by-one. Drag the appropriate tool into each slot on these skills.

Use 'y' to pull up your Deck menu and highlight the deck you are using at that moment. Choose "Modify". Choose "Use Current Equipment". Press "Done".

You will need to do this for each deck. Mind that you don't loose the desired equipment assigned to the deck. The tools that are assigned will stay if you "Copy" a deck build.

You will see them greyed out in your Inventory list. Should you need to un-equip a tool ( for discovering a recipe that uses a wood rasp, but not a Carpenter's Hammer, for instance) you can click on the tool IN THE INVENTORY LIST with the skill open in the SKILLS LIST and choose "Unequip" from the pop-up menu that appears in the Skills list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.