Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Escape skill not functional?

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Ancev, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

7/6/2016 11:42 PM
    Title: Escape skill not functional?
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: I'm in Mysterious Swamp trying to use Escape on an elder wolf and it's not doing anything. I'm only at lvl 13 escape - it says it reduces aggro on player by 50. The aggro reduction doesn't seem to scale with levels, but the radius does. I figured what it would let me do is something of this nature: attack wolf, use moon beams to mersmerize wolf, cast Escape to reduce aggro, then use Silent Movement to stealth (this would work much better if stealth was insta-cast), so I can use sneak attack from behind while the wolf is mesmerized?
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to Mysterious Swamp, attack an elder wolf and use escape to reduce aggro.. in theory the wolf should stop attacking you similar to Animal Charm? What is the difference between Animal Charm and Escape?
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 8122
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.440.Date.07.05.16
    Area: swamp01
    Loc: (124.2, 18.7, 63.6)

2. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

For the purposes of wolves I guess it's easier to attack the wolf, cast animal charm, stealth then sneak attack. Moon Beams isn't necessary.. it doesn't reduce aggro so I can't stealth after moon beams because the wolf still thinks I'm the active target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.