Estimated release date?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rune_74, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I noted in another thread that the last we heard on release dates, at least the one I remember was in marchish 2015. The FAQ has 2015 as release date with no time frame in there.

It seems the game is a ways away from being complete, lots of systems and actual content not quite there. I guess my question is, is there a time frame in 2015 for release?

I'm personally hoping it won't be released until it is complete, though I wonder if they can afford to take that route.

2. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I understand that the 'pledge plans' are extended until around June so I can't see anything launching before then. My best guess would be Q4 at earliest.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  3. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I don't think the devs have ever said Marchish 2015 to my understanding.

What happened is when the game was bumped, payment plans that normally were going to end in October of 2014 suddenly were extended to end in March of 2015.

The reason that plans were going to end in October of 2014 was that November was the initial plan for a beta, not the actual full release. And they might have cut off higher pledge tiers at that date so they know how many lots they need in game.

If payment plans extend to March, that doesn't mean a planned March release, but rather an April beta. And honestly, I don't even see that happening given the Q1 timeline we just got from Starr.

If I had to make an uneducated guess, we are getting beta in Q3, and that is a very unofficial guess.

Edit: Envy is correct. Now payment plans go through June, so maybe they're hoping for a July beta.

Archibald Leatherneck likes this.
  4. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Yeah I can see that, for the life of me I can't bring up where he mentioned march or that overall thread at all.

We seem so far off of even beta that I hope they delay until it has time to cook if you know what I mean.

5. Joviex

Joviex Avatar

I offer you this word puzzle as to when it's good to go:

f w b c w t t c
    c i u s e k o n
    v z n t k m n c
    f e x i p t n q
    y y n l s i l v
    m f e o q h c f
    s t e y d a e r
    e q q k f h r d

The answer: