Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Eternal Pledge seed lost

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Duke Olahorand, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

1. Title: Eternal Pledge seed lost
    2. Reproduction Rate: Can do it anytime
    3. Blocker? Frustration causing, you should not be able to destroy pledge items, which are not even in your inventory.
    4. Details: Right click on a grown plant and select Remove (in localized version).I would expect that this either collects the plant or removes it from the planter (I have not seen a Collect entry in right click menu, but cannot crosscheck due to lack of a fully grown plant, if there should be one).
      Confirm the shown message. (Well now that I read on another attempt the dialog more carefully it says in the small printed text, that you confirm to destroy the plant and its seeds, but the good readable button only says the expected "Entfernen", which is the localized version of remove.) And it's gone, so the eternality ended. :(

Edit: Crosschecked now on a different account and in English, there is only "Remove plant" in context menu (worded that way in English as well, so no localization issue), which makes the player assume, this is the normal way to harvest the plant through context menu. And who always reads the entire text of a normal white popup if in hurry?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Rentier likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Duke Olahorand, the bug part of this can be addressed in the forums for future users, but the part where you, specifically, lost a pledge reward and need it restored needs to be dealt with individually through email to support@portalarium.com

Duke Olahorand and Jaesun like this.
  3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Duke Olahorand I would also write to support@portalarium.com for getting it back
    but you would be disappointed because the harvest is meager only 2-3 and the eternal seed (they have the same timer for ripening as the normal plant but only need one watering)

Duke Olahorand likes this.
  4. Duke Olahorand

Done, thanks.

Rentier likes this.
  5. Duke Olahorand

Well, the answer was "Unfortunately, we cannot restore items that have been destroyed through regular game mechanics."

6. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

if i got that reply i'd figure the person reading had skimmed a bit and not realized it was a pledge reward. this is, after all, why chest mimics were made eternally rezzable, even though they die in the course of normal game play.

Rentier and Duke Olahorand like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.