Events

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by theUnwise, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theUnwise

theUnwise Avatar

Always been a fan of moderated pvp and pve events. I hope to see events such as "paintball" everyone is stripped and red vs blue idea just bows crossbows even guns if there gonna be in sota. Also capture the flag and such would be fun. And not pvp but also pve events against outragous level mobs for fun and rewards ha

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

I am against anything that breaks immersion and it not an RP related to the game world. The thing I always hated about MMOs were these little "games" that turned the RP world into a OOC deathmatch or amusement ride type activity.

As long as the events are consistent with the world and in the context of the story I don't mind; however, rather than events these would probably just be normal quests.

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  3. Glimbel

Glimbel Avatar

I share Umbrae's point of view.
    Also, for your information, it seems Richard confirmed in Sergorn's interview that, although the game has a small part of technology in it, there won't be guns or gunpowder of any kind :

"And one thing I did not wanna do is introduce gunpowder. And so I don?t want to have muskets and guns and bullets and that sort of things, that was not what I was interested in doing. I wanted to bring in something that was a little bit more magical, even know it has a root in technology. "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.