Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Existing Dungeon/Basement is Lost after Placing in Magic Mover, Replacing on Lot

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Coswald_Dirthmire, Oct 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

10/04/2022 21:57
    Title: Existing Dungeon/Basement is Lost after Placing in Magic Mover, Replacing on Lot
    Reproduction Rate: 2/2
    Blocker? --
    Details: Moved a house, a dungeon, and a basement (all of which were placed long ago, and were intact and functioning in this R106 QA) into the magic mover and unclaimed the lot. I was able to re-claim the lot using the same deed, and attempted to replace the house, dungeon, and basement from the magic mover. The house was restored as expected, but both the dungeon and the basement have gone missing.

I have tried placing a new basement entrance, removing and replacing the dungeon entrance, and was not able to enter either. Checking on the Magic Mover they do not appear to be placed on the lot, and they have not reverted to storage in the Magic Mover. None of the items from either the basement or the dungeon were returned to the bank or to inventory. The Town Crier reports that the lot has no basement and no dungeon.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (16) System RAM: 16208
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GPU RAM: 5992
    SotA.QA.Win.64.1401.Date.10.02.22
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01a_template/Arlia
    Area Display Name: Arlia
    Loc: (102.1, 44.6, 77.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxBcmxpYXwoMTAyLjE0OSwgNDQuNjIxLCA3Ny41MjUpfCgwLCAwLjI0NywgMCwgMC45NjkpfDI5LjQwMzUzfDU3Ljc1ODMyfDEuMjU=

Alley Oop likes this.
  2. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.