Extra Character Slot Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Siren, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siren

Siren Avatar

Ok, quick question for anyone who has the Virtual Collector pledge level or higher. If I upgrade to Virtual Collector (or higher), do I have access to the extra character slot right away, or is this a down-the-line type of thing?

I'm currently at Royal Artisan and plan to work up to Explorer (at least).

Thanks! :)

2. Net

Net Avatar

Down the line.

If you want extra character now, you can make new account and buy pledge for it. Though I am not sure if it will be possible to combine them later.

Sir Frank and Siren like this.
  3. Siren

Siren Avatar

Thank you!

4. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

For those wanting extra characters it could be more worth while to get the 2nd account. I will certainly be considering it down the line even though I will already have 3 character slots. What you need to remember here is that all characters on the same account will share the last name (current thinking) and whatever reputation the game tracks.

I could deal with the reputation as all my characters are generally the same in that regard anyway.. but Bowen isn't supposed to have relatives so the last name is a bit harder for me to come to terms with.

5. HairballHacker

HairballHacker Avatar

I was able to create a character (in the current release) that didn't have a last name at all. Maybe that helps you?

6. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

My understanding is that features surrounding last names aren't fully implemented yet... and the devs have been pretty clear on the matter that last names will be shared. It may not be possible later on to simply not have one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.