Fan Fiction & Video Editing Resource Pack/s

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Corlag TheBard, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corlag TheBard

Corlag TheBard Avatar

Hey guys,

I'd really love to work on some fan fiction with the SotA universe, and to make a video or three as we work through the development process with you, to help spread the word and raise some awareness. Will we be able to get a community resource pack with some lore tidbits/guidelines of the world, audio, concept art etc to use for this purpose? This could be a new pack once every other month as well if that would be appealing to you guys.

I look forward being involved in the project at the developer level, and can't wait to see the awesomeness unfold even further than it already has.

Cheers,
    Corlag "TheBard" BruDeloc

2. Arkticus

Arkticus Avatar

For the fan fiction:
    "B(Dev)
    First off, we?re all excited that you?re excited about writing fan fiction! I discussed this with Richard today on the 24-hour stream. We talked about putting together a package for those that wish to write fan fiction when the time is right. Tracy and Richard are deep in setting the high level goals and details of the story. Once they?ve reach a point that they?re comfortable releasing a fan fiction kit you folks will be the first to know!"

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?topic=throw-us-a-bone-please

So now all we need to do is wait a bit :) And there are some like Holt that are already putting their own stuff together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.