Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Farming Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 49 Feedback Forum' started by Cryodacry, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

So Farming has a REALLY tight margin on if you make your money back or not.

One thing that i would suggest to make this better is to Make the obscene amount of water required in the process heavily reduced. The suggestion would be to make a bucket of water the "reagent" for the skill use of water plants and sow seeds. The 1 bucket per plant per watering is just not called for. nThis will greatly increases the value of having higher skills in these tree's. This will also mean you can drastically increase your profit margin for farmers out there. This will also get rid of the need for people to "macro" water. I have met many players that openly use an alt to "macro" water to get buckets. Right now my farm requires 2000 buckets of water per a watering. Not only is this a huge Logistic task to not only buy the water from the vendors but transporting said water.

if you would like you can increase the scaling of the reagents.... Each meter out inreases the water cost. 1 m = 1 bucket 5 m = 5 buckets. Either way something has to be done.

Tagging @Chris

mass, Sara Dreygon and Numa like this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Good point, that's a lot of water we are wasting! Protect the Novia water supply, use water wisely!

Sara Dreygon and Numa like this.
  3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Oh, and get rid of dirt cheap reagents on NPCs. We aren't supposed to be competing with them. Free the farm economy!

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

[​IMG]

Vladamir Begemot and Barugon like this.
  5. aseltine

aseltine Avatar

I feel this pain. I've got 2 more things too:
    1) Agriculture seems to be the only mid-teir skill that generates no XP. I could be wrong here, but last I checked you make an ingot or a bolt, you get XP. Planting a bed takes a lot more work than an ingot imo.
    2) The Blessing of Honor +Agriculture Proficiency boost is essentially useless. It has no impact on operational radius, which I'm guessing is because it impacts proficiency and not skill level. This just highlights the lack of attention agriculture receives.

mass, Stundorn and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.