1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Feature Request: Add set marker via right-click in deeds UI.

Discussion in 'Release 49 QA Feedback Forum' started by Lord Andernut, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Bug Brigade - Bug Hunter

Just a minor quality of life adjustment: If you have more than one lot in a town (or many more, as in your own POT), it would be nice to right-click in the Deeds UI (In List-view) and set a marker.

Right now my compass is full of Green "Your Lot" markers when in my own POT. For example, I have a taxed deed down on one of my lots and it just took a bit of running around to figure out which one. If you could right-click to set compass marker that would be luverly.

ie.
    [​IMG]

Here is my current compass, "Your lot" doesn't tell me much:
    [​IMG]

Or just more information when in list mode. Property Manager UI shows house type and number of items, but does not allow sorting by lot size/lot name/town location etc. the way the list-mode does.

Currently the hover-menu just shows this:
    [​IMG]
    (I like the transparency setting of this menu for visual appeal, but not the level of information shown)

Seeing the home type, deed type and number of items on a lot with with the hover pop-up would be great.
    Something like this:
    [​IMG]

Spoon, Cyin and that_shawn_guy like this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Bug Brigade - Bug Hunter

Yes please bump.