Feed Back QA 1450 Fish Tanks

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Mal Hari, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Soooo Happy for fish tanks.
    Ok tested Large Rectangle Fish Tank, Large Circular Fish Tank, and Fish Bowl.
    Set up 2 each to use the Coral and the Seaweed in Each type. Both worked fine looked good. and used fish in all.
    Dragged to inventory (while full) then back out. Worked good.
    Picked up all (While full) went to another lot and placed. Noticed the fish bowl and some of the other tanks did not load there inner stuff. ( accessory and fish) as soon as I double click them it was loaded. so minor issue there.

I don't like seeing the water line in the large rectangle, cylinder, and table top tanks. I don't think this visual line is needed. If at all it should be closer to the top frame line and Just noticeable. It's to far down (but I think it's not needed at all.)

Tried to enlarge and reduce (deco) the tanks was not able to. (By design I'm guessing)
    While rotating I noticed the center mark is off from front to back on the Large Rectangle Tanks. After rotation its not in the same spot. (Seams like 3/4 of the way back not at 1/2 way point.) Only that one.

I liked the size of the fish in the Fish bowl's. I feel the fish in the other tanks look to small and should be closer to the fish bowl size fish. (maybe the fish in the bowl should be the smaller size. would make sense.) With so much room in the tanks if your only going to have 4 fish in a Large Rectangle Tank the 4 fish should be larger in appearance.

For the 3 fish, 4 tanks, 2 accessories I could check it all seamed fine. let me know when more come in I'll check them too.

Also I would love to see these things (Fish and accessories) as items that could be found in loot bundles as well as fished up.

Also a much larger tank is needed 2x the length of the Large Rectangular and a little taller. (even bigger would be cool.) Also for the Cylinder tank a Mega size is needed. (something like the Undead Male/Female Specimen Vats. after being enlarged 20%) I put one out to see in Jade Valley Loc/ 67.7, 38.5, 202.0)

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

some of this has been addressed in internal builds since 1450

Sean Silverfoot and Mal Hari like this.
  3. Mapper

Mapper Bug Hunter

One piece of feedback from me!

Would be nice to have a version without the wooden base so you could stack it on top of one with a wood base for like a double version, this would be excellent for building large aquarium buildings.

4. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Ya I was thinking that too.
    Just the tank. No top or bottom.
    And make the sides collision. So they can touch.