Feedback on New description for Moon Worship & Moon Eater

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Rinaldi, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

The new description of the moon worship skill is "Increases dexterity when under the influence of the moon..."
    What in the heck does that mean? and how am I supposed to know when the moon will influence me?
    The prior description was more informative, stating "Increases the dexterity when the moon is above the horizon.."

I think the descriptions would be more intuitive and informative if they said something like this:

Moon Worship: "Increases dexterity during lunar hours. Lunar hours are the time when the shattered moon is above the horizon plus the additional hours bestowed by the Moon Eater skill. During lunar hours, this skill is active whether the avatar is indoors or outdoors. (Note: sometimes the shattered moon is above the horizon when the sun is shining)."

Moon Eater: "Increases the number of lunar hours per cycle of the shattered moon. The time bonus listed below is the total time added. So, +4 lunar hours would add +2 hours before moon rise and +2 hours after moon set."

Also, I think it would be better to describe the moon Eater buff as "+ x lunar hours" instead on "+ x lunar light hours" - as far as I am aware, none of the moon skills have anything to do with lunar light (especially if they work indoors).

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The Moon Eater skill should be scaled to the lunar period, which is not one hour.