Feedback on the Rise Shaft Player Dungeon Room (Deco Version)

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Ravalox, Oct 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

I am now working my way through all of the player dungeon bugs as well as adding some new goodies. Please see the Testing Directive for more information on how to test out the changes on QA.

...and let me know what you think here. :)

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Did some quick basic deco of this deco room. Wall surface deco, walkway surface top all seemed to work fine. Walkway surface on the bottom, has some spots to hang stuff like chandeliers.

One big disappointment, there's no deco surface on the sides of the walkways to hang banners on. This room has so many walkways, it would look great if we could hang banners from the sides of the walkways.

3. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for testing it!

There actually are deco surfaces on the sides of the bridges, but due to the fact that the mesh collision extends so far away from the texture, the Deco surfaces are behind the collision. I will fix these on a second pass (since I will need to do some editing of the bridge components in 3DS Max to clean it up)

Adam Crow, Anpu and Coswald_Dirthmire like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.