Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by RipN8R, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipN8R

RipN8R Avatar

Would it be possible to have a list of all the tools and their durability drop down from the tool repair icon when it is moused over. Or at the very least have it tell you which tools are causing the icon to show up. There are so many things in the inventory, and so many different tools, it would be very helpful to somehow isolate these to help in repairing them. Also, dragging the repair kit to an item can be difficult at times. Maybe have a contextual menu item of "Repair" when you right click on and item that can be repaired.

I am new to the game, but loving it. Just wanted to give my 2 cents on something that I thought might be helpful.

2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Damaged tools will show up with yellow numbers in your inventory instead of green. But it would still be very helpful, for both tools and equipment, to have the name of the damaged item(s) show up in a mouseover of the damaged icon. It would be great to be able to see at a glance whether the damage was something we needed to worry about right now or something we could wait to examine until we're safe at home.

Rinaldi and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.