FFFD Fashion Hunt

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Flair, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Alrighty folks - slightly different idea for a contest this time around. As of this posting I have put in several pieces of SETS of armor into the loot table. All you have to do is find the complete sets of all the pieces by the same person and turn it in. This number will increase during the month and they will be added to the loot table. All you guys have to do is loot them in your travels and turn them in.

Rules are as follows -
    • LOOT a piece of armor from the listed set crafted by either Flair Minamoto, Viviane Loch, Justyn, Asmodi M'hul, Alley Oop, and Temujin. Winner is the one with ALL 6 completed sets of armor by all the crafters, runner up the second to turn in the 6 completed sets or as many pieces of completed sets. There is also a booby prizes for those who do not win any of the main prizes that folks will be be entered into so even if you do not find all the pieces of all the sets try to get as many as you can and you might win something anyways.
    • There will be a total of 300 of each piece released at various times from various crafters by Flair Minamoto only. Here is the actual set of pieces you will be chasing:
      -Perennial Coast Farmer Leggings
      -One-Man Band Hat
      -One-Man Band Shirt
      -Fortified Cloth Boots
      -Fortified Cloth Gloves
    • LOOT special pieces of clothing totaling an entire outfit from each set from each crafter and turn it in first to win.
    • There will also be a special bounty for each person who turns in a complete set first... IE: bounty for the first to turn in Alley Oop's, or Justyn's sets etc. Each crafter has a bounty going to the first person to turn in that complete set. You can win both a bounty prize and a main prize but not a booby prize. Booby prizes are reserved for folks who do not win any prizes but turn in pieces and you are automatically entered.
    • Anyone who turns in pieces and does not complete all the sets will receive a participant trophy.
    Two ways to turn this in to me, either by mail or by coming to my lot in Duanor and dropping it in the drop off chest located outside my dungeon. Contest will run from the time of this posting to Saturday 20 April 2024 Friday 10May2024 at midnight. Pieces will be added to the loot table as the contest progresses but pay mind to the specific crafters and pieces you are looking for. There will be tricks I promise. There is a chance for other special bounties to be added during the contest so please check back here often for prize additions. Prizes will be in the following post so it is easier for me to update as additions are submitted during the month.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  2. Flair

• Main Prize - 1500 Cotos, hollow log village home, benefactor Citizen Panio, Miniature Fire Elemental Pet, Winner trophy
    • Runner up prize - 1000 Cotos, Single roof 3 story village home, Iron necklace of the saltwater angler, variant1 baby spider pet, runner up trophy
    • Booby Prize 1 - 200 cotos, stucco 4 story w/alcove row house, trophy
    • Booby Prize 2 - 200 cotos, shingle roof village home, trophy
    • If you are the first to complete one persons set and turn it in you will receive a prize pack of 150 cotos and a small token.
    Track contest progress HERE

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
  3. Flair

Contest will be extended until 10 May2024 to allow for everyone to collect and turn in. Will also be adding more to the prize pool!!!

FrostII and Avatars Radio like this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Woot !! :)

Flair likes this.
  5. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Thanks, that will give me a chance to find one of those elusive shirts!

FrostII likes this.