FFFD in Isle of Light - Troll Dungeon Fight and Fish New Years

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Flair, Dec 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Ok so we had another crazy idea idea and now we are doing it again. @Master Kush has a most excellent troll dungeon with some fishing mixed it (now with 22 fetid and 2 fresh water rooms}. So here is your mission this time:
    • 1. Go to Isle of Light and teleport into Abandoned mine Fight and Fish. Zone into the dungeon you find there.
    • 2. Find the trunk labeled Troll Uniforms and take one bag each. Inside you will find what you are REQUIRED to wear. Your necklace, rings, cloak, and weapons are up to you alone but you MUST wear everything you find in that bag or your fish doesn't count. Yes they are dyed and yes I will be checking so no cheating please.
    • 3. After you are properly outfitted you will be allowed inside to both battle the trolls to get the fishing areas and then fish. I suggest moving around and working together. We should have parties going in alt-f and have rezzers around if they are needed.
    • 4. The contest lasts 3 hour's total on Saturday 31Dec2022 from 1-4pm NBT or central. The in game dates will be announced through out the contest and they must have the Isle of Light on them and be caught inside the troll dungeon and turned in it time to count toward the prize.
    • 5. Prizes are as follows: Whomever catches the largest fish caught during the contest will win 5000 Cotos, a fish finder cloak, and a gold trophy. There will be trophies for everyone that manages to safely get a trophy fish into the turn in chest in time. I will also have one booby prize (1000 Cotos) and trophy chosen at random from everyone who does not win a prize during the contest. (chance folks could donate more prizes if anyone else wants to donate etc. I will update the post.)
    • 6. This wild crazy ride will be on Flair's stream here. Please drop in and say hi or watch the crazy fun. We will also be in the shroud of the avatar main discord voice server for those who wish to join in the sillyness. Fun will be had by all I am sure of it.
    your official sneak peak:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
  2. Pranksterfanfan

Pranksterfanfan Avatar

YEEE! I'm very excited for this! Was so much fun at the last fight and fish!!

3. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

[​IMG]

proudfoot underhill 2.862
    belladonna rose 2.511
    cael astra 2.191
    stymie savagefury 2.19
    prankster 2.177
    coswald 2.162
    Gwendolyn 2.154
    dido 2.141
    master kush 2.13
    asmodi 2.097
    Kinghtrider 2.049
    lebu 2.047
    robert frost 1.949
    hyperlight drifter 1.846
    mhtic 1.711

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

This looks like it was great fun. I'm not into fishing so much but I love fighting stuff in crap gear. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    jrs99 and Proudfoot Underhill like this.
  5. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

You actually LIVE fighting stuff in crap gear? And I thought you would just exaggerate and write him that you love fighting stuff in crap gear... :rolleyes:

Proudfoot Underhill likes this.
  6. Proudfoot Underhill

Proudfoot Underhill Avatar

WHo is the proudest man in the 2023 room?

PS: Thanks Flair and @Master Kush ! Happy new 2023! Peace, love, light, freedom!

[​IMG]

Master Kush, Flair and jrs99 like this.
  7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Just a typo. I once tried to do a regular group thing where we would attempt hard-core stuff in all indestructible gear but people weren't into that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.