Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Find Boreas Quest Blocker

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by eikona, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eikona

eikona Avatar

11/8/2017 9:02 PM

Title: Find Boreas Quest of Truth (grab crown step)

Reproduction Rate: It's a quest issue, I've only gone through it once

Blocker? Yes

Details: I spoke with Notus, who told me to go find Boreas. When I found the throne room, I didn't notice the crown, so continued on without picking it up. I spoke with Hephaestus, who told me to go and get the crown, but I thought he was directing me forward, so I continued on into the library. Here, I wound up stuck in the library with no way forward, and a force field prevented me from going back.

Steps to Reproduce: Do not take Boreas' crown, and continue forward to library.

Thanks to the efforts of hospitallers Tamujin and Justyn, I was able to get out of the library. We grouped, and they went to stand in the room with Boreas. Then we just waited until a timer to end my instance began, and I was teleported by the system to Boreas where I was able to pick up his crown and continue forward. I marked it as a blocked because if I hadn't had anyone to help me in this way, I would have been trapped in that library forever.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 24574
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 4072
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior
    Area Display Name: Halls of Artifice
    Loc: (124.9, 0.0, -159.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjExX0hpbGxzMDFfQXJ0aWZpY2VJbnRlcmlvcnx8KDEyNC44NjYsIDAuMDAzLCAtMTU5Ljg0OCl8KDAsIDAuNjkxLCAwLCAwLjcyMyl8LTYzMi4zMzM0fDkuMzMwMDA5fDEuODk5Njc2

Justyn04 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.