Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Fire Resistance is not being calculated

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Sheamus McGuinness, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    2. Blocker? N
    Details:

Since r38 release I have been fighting in the Rise. I do the same basic run by myself and over the last few patches I have noticed that the Elven Mages hit extremely hard with their fireballs. I decided to test my theory that Fire Resistance was not calculating and I made a new set of armor, shield, and weapon that has Sorcery Ward gems on them which gave me +60 Fire Resistance combined with my lvl 82 Fire Resist skill in the fire tree.

Wearing my old armor I fought 2 Elven Mages and here are their attacks in order (10 hits total):
    166 (crit)
    156 (crit)
    197 (crit)
    Total = 1324

I then put on the new armor that gives me the +60 fire resistance and fought 2 Elven Mages and here are their attacks in order (10 hits total)
    186 (crit)
    217 (crit)
    150 (crit)
    Total= 1132

As you can see the numbers are about the same, and while the +60 fire resistance armor does have less total damage, its still not a significant amount for a +60 increase and I believe with a larger sample size this would even out and both numbers would be fairly equal.

In addition I have found some similar issues with other resistances as well as Shields and arrows in regards to combat block, but that is for another tale... hehe

@Chris

2. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

i agree with this... fire resistance seems not working correctly.

Sheamus McGuinness likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.