Fireworks, Dance Parties....and friggin laser beams!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Chaos Shadowstorm, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos Shadowstorm

Chaos Shadowstorm Avatar

"Can we get some friggin laser beams already?!" -Dr. Evil

So, dance parties, who knew they were so fun in game, along with listening to the in game radio. With that said:

-Can you add in instant cast fireworks or reduce the cast time? We would like to be able to better time the launches synced to the beat. or add in those types of fireworks that are the missile like ones.

-Friggin laser beams. I know...I already see the potential for misuse (i.e. Welcome to Soltown house). Howeverm still having the flat laser beams like at the last light shows and concerts. Well you know that will sell in the store. Laser lights for the raves.... Do it.

-Radio QoL: Radio cuts out if you get too far away from the source. If a player owns a radio device, whether its in a house or the bank, open up access to listen to the radio in game no matter where. I have the headphones, but I have to equip them to use them. The radio needs to be useable too when hunting and running around in game. But, it kills the mood when the music stops while at the party. Also to add, If I have the in game radio turned on, I would like an option to turn off other people playing music, or to be able to listen to both if I want to try and play along.

-ADDED: Spotlights, these parties are hard to find sometimes. People put up flyers with no directions for new players. Spotlights would help!

Thanks for listening.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Time Lord, Anpu and Sorgin Txakal like this.
  2. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Been saying it for a while, and I think the need is very much there.

We need a deeper exploration into the kobold culture in game, specifically, what kind of music do they play? I have to believe that kobolds have integrated their technology into their music and must throw some dope parties. I imagine that kobolds have invented the equivalent to industrial rock and metal and have some raw and very heavy raves with lots of integrated reverb and heavy visual effects to stimulate their eyes in dark areas.

I propose the following for consideration:

• Kobold Electric Guitars
      • [​IMG]
    • Kobold Steampunk Drums
      • [​IMG]
    • Kobold Steampunk Keytar
      • [​IMG]

And here is some righteous heavy experimental industrial tones via the originator Chrome that I imagine Kobold music sounds like:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.