Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

First deck swap removes all equipment

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by HuntedHunt, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuntedHunt

HuntedHunt Avatar

6/1/2018 12:40 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The first time each play session I try and change combat decks my character instantly gets naked on one of my 3 decks.
    Pressing the same deck again acts like it's doing a proper swap (long bar due to equipping all armour), but equipment does not change at the end.
    I then have to endure a very long swap to a different deck to re-equip my armour, then another normal swap to the desired deck which had the same armour but a different weapon.
    Decks then swap normally until the next time I restart the game.

Edit: Sometimes works fine with first deck I swap to, but second different deck gets the issue. Might be related to swapping to a non-alternate deck for the first time that session (It likes to change my alternate deck constantly to the last deck used, so I don't use that function but the direct keys instead).
    For reference, one deck has my bow, another halberd and last coconuts. All other equipment is the same saved items.

Steps to Reproduce:Bind combat decks to keys (e.g. F3-F6), save each deck with equipment with minor change (same armour, but different weapon), restart game. Upon logging in, press keys to swap to other specific decks.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8) System RAM: 16342
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU RAM: 6103
    SotA.Win.64.783.Date.05.31.18
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest02_SpectralMines
    Area Display Name: Spectral Mines
    Loc: (-78.9, -15.0, -132.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDJfU3BlY3RyYWxNaW5lc3x8KC03OC45MzMsIC0xNC45ODgsIC0xMzIuNzUxKXwoMCwgLTAuMywgMCwgMC45NTQpfDcxMy4xNDMyfDE1LjQ2NzAyfDE4

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.