Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

First Vigilante ambush - pretty nearly died

Discussion in 'Release 45 QA Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

This was right after a rock arch, shortly after leaving the boat landing area (arriving at) Blood River Outskirts for the first time. 3 vigilantes jumped out, one was an archer. 2 elves are there to help.

The vigilantes really brought the heat, if I was still trying to figure things out I would be dead. I suggest watching your noob death heat maps and see if that location is wiping them.

Chatele likes this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

By themselves some of these guys are hitting for 20 points of critical damage, FYI. So 3 at once is tough if they all turn on the player instead of the elves.

Chatele likes this.
  3. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

I did die, but it wasn't until 3-4 got me at once. Wasn't really conserving my focus though, or trying to run away. Also the Ankh was literally 20 steps away, albeit behind something, so it took only a few seconds to find it. Better to learn about them there, then later when who knows where your ankh might be...

4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Yeeaaahh.... I'm not sure killing the noob as he gets off the boat is a good idea just to learn about Ankhs.... maybe another way?

Chatele likes this.
  5. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

I think letting the newb know that they have additional abilities (already learned) that they should add to their bar might help the survival rate a bit? Or encouraging them to run! haha, personally I liked the difficulty out of the gate... but that's not for everyone, for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.