Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Fishing and the new skills should be required to fish in those areas . . .

Discussion in 'Release 61 Feedback' started by Weins201, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

or at least to catch anything other than common ones.

Fishing is a new set of skills and appears to be implemented with quite a few issues.

It is almost impossible to test a lot of things out when you do not know what you are looking for - at.

BUT

I did just take my other Avatar who had 70 Base Fishing skill to where I was fishing in lava and she used up 12 Gem lures.

She has zero actual skills for any of the types and from 12 lures brought home 1 Ammo. and Anomal. Sure she could be able to cast there but to cast anything other common should not happen.

This should apply to each and every location. Skill should be required to catch anything other than common. If this is a mistake then let me know I will also bug report it.

twofoldsilence likes this.
  2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Ok that is odd. As are supposed to have Minimum 80 in fresh, salt and fetid to even be able to open and learn lava fishing. So not sure what was going on with your avie. That isnt right at all.

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

No It is right the live stream it was repeated over and Over the Skills for Water types just add some boost. No idea what but.

My point is it should be a prerequisite but if not most definitely not at anything but common up to a certain level.

twofoldsilence likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.