1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Fishing chat tab

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Fiero Steele, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Hi,

Could we please get a fishing tab in chat?

Know you can do zone chat but since we fish all over the place for the competitions it would be nice to have a central fishing tab to show our catches and chat without bothering the rest of the non-fishing members, but those are indeed becoming fewer each year ')

2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I agree. Currently I "abuse" the trade channel to show fish off as the universal chat does not allow that but thematically it belongs neither in universal nor trade and can´t be in local or zone when a fishing contest happens in 4 different towns simultaneously.

If not for fishing alone, perhaps a "competition" or "hobby" chattab? I don´t even know why we have NPC´s and Nobles in seperated chat tabs...

FrostII likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The Nobility Chat room was specifically added to give original Nobility kickstarter backers their own specific chat room, as a reward for backing the game. To chat in there it requires the Noble's Magical Discourse Orb item to be in the players inventory. That's my basic understanding.

If that is what you are referring to?

4. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Yes, the checkbox "Nobles" in the chatwindow above "Traders".

Anpu likes this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah that Nobles chat is only for those people who have the Noble's Magical Discourse Orb item to be in the players inventory.

The NPC chat option in the chat window is used to just filter any text from NPC's (dialogue barks and spoken text). It's only a text filtering option, it is NOT a chat room. I have a window just dedicated to that one option, to pay attention to specific information as to what an NPC is actually saying. Of which many of the NPC's throughout the game have some very interesting, informative and insightful to give you. If you actually pay attention to what they actually say (which basically nobody does... except me). ;)

Ravalox and FrostII like this.