Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Crowd control resistance buff, I dont think its working.

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Griffler, Sep 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griffler

Griffler Avatar

Reposted for 3 Release now.

*Original post by Mac2, reposted with his blessing*
    It does not seem to go beyond 10 stacks of it for 200%, but even at 200% resistance for it, its seems like I am still just as easy to cc as if I did not have the buff at all. As you can see in this pic, I have 10 stacks built up and I was still getting rooted just as easy it seems as I was before I had any stacks of it on.
    [​IMG]

2. Griffler

Griffler Avatar

I also question the correct implementation of other skills like Hard Headed as it seems to have a negligible effect.

3. Griffler

Griffler Avatar

@DarkStarr @Chris @wizardsmoke @Undone

Could an explanation please be offered as to why after 3 releases my post has gone ignored. Am I not including enough information? What can be done to make this clearer/easier, I find it impossible to believe this has not been seen therefore has simply been ignored. Please take the small amount of time it would take to at least reply seeking more information or whatever the reasoning is I've not even gotten an issue number for this yet.

Thanks for your time,
    Loyal Supporter

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  4. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Griffler

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it.

This report may not have been addressed before because it lacks some information (use of /bug for location info and clear repro steps). This information helps us easily understand and address the issue that you are reporting. This information is also important because some issues that may appear at first to be widespread may be actually related to only a specific location, creature, etc. For instance, it appears that this issue specifically affects the root attack of the spiders at this location in Spectral Peaks. The bug may not be reproducible in some other situations.

When in doubt, please refer to the instructions shown at the top of this page. Thanks as always for reporting bugs! :)

Issue #65627

Griffler and Jaesun like this.
  5. Griffler

Griffler Avatar

Thanks so much @wizardsmoke ! I'll see if I can get Mac to reproduce and get his /bug string.

As for Hard Headed, That's pretty universal, its an innate and seems to have no effect at 100 over it being untrained.

6. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

The CrowdControl Resistance issue identified in the original post has been fixed for an upcoming patch.

@Griffler Please re-post in a new thread with details about the Hard Headed issue that you referred to.

Thanks again for your help with this!

Griffler and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.