1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Hitching is worse

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Elrond, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Installed the new patch logged in Crafters Town and hitching was horrible . It was there for few weeks now but not as noticable as after the new patch.

Botocks and Araminis Darkblade like this.
  2. Toular

Toular Avatar

Yes, I also had worse hitching. It was also quite a bit better for me before today's patch. Also, I locked up for a while. What freed me up was a Barbarian encounter on the overland ...

Thinking that perhaps my Lua scripts were causing problems, I unloaded them. All that did was cause a Unity crash. I also have sounds that are not working. ANd, about half of my lights are not emitting light.

I just tried the QA build and it is fine. Even the hitching.

Araminis Darkblade likes this.
  3. Araminis Darkblade

Araminis Darkblade Avatar

Think its the same for a lot of use. hopefully they have a patch to fix it soon, as its almost unplayable for me.

4. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

The hitching is really bad. And i had 2 Unity crashes and 2 CTD in about 30min.
    Unplayable at the moment.

Araminis Darkblade likes this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I can’t do anything either. Was trying to craft but the crafting pavilion won’t load fully. Why wasn’t the release build that was actually working not put on live?

6. Abstrax Phoenix

Abstrax Phoenix Avatar

I cant even load into Crafters Town, when I do try and enter it I get a unity crash as soon as it is finished loading.

7. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

The massive hitching has been resolved with the updated build #1156. If there are spots with hitching going forward, please report then using the bug template and details as to where the issue can be re-produced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.