1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] No reward when turning in heirlooms - Outskirts

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Anpu, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

This issue is now fixed in build 1263.

This is still broken in Blood River Outskirts as of Patch 1253.

06/26/2020 20:38
    Title: No reward when turning in heirlooms - Outskirts
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker?
    Details: While turning in an heirloom to Heloise, and I did have the quest, I received no rewards:

[8:38 PM] Corporal Heloise: Well met, Heru. If you have come to help, or need directions, you can talk to me.
    [8:38 PM] Heru: heirloom
    [8:38 PM] Corporal Heloise: Found any stolen heirlooms? I'm confident we haven't recovered them all from the thieves living in the nearby swamp.
    [8:38 PM] You gave an item (Solace Bridge Outskirts Heirloom) to Corporal Heloise.
    [8:38 PM] Corporal Heloise: Thanks for the heirloom! I'll see it gets to the proper owner.
    [8:38 PM] Heru: Goodbye
    [8:38 PM] Corporal Heloise: Farewell, Heru. Watch your back.

This is also happening in Blood River Outskirts:

[8:13 AM] Vinicius: Good morrow, Heru. Is there something you wish to discuss?
    [8:13 AM] Heru: heirloom
    [8:13 AM] Vinicius: As always, anytime you find an heirloom that was stolen by one of the vigilantes, bring it back to me so I can return it to it's proper owner. I'll compensate you appropriately for your efforts.
    [8:13 AM] You gave an item (Blood River Outskirts Elven Heirloom) to Vinicius.
    [8:13 AM] Vinicius: Very exciting! Thank you for finding this. I'm certain the owner will be pleased to have it once again... provided they're still alive, of course.

I didn’t check, but I’ll assume the tea leaves in Highvale Outskirts probably don’t give a reward either. The Elven Tea Leaves to Esmeralda IS actually working.

Steps to Reproduce: Create a new character on an existing account, receive the Recover heirlooms for Heloise task. Find a Solace Bridge Outskirts Heirloom and turn it in to Heloise. You will receive no rewards.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1248.Date.06.26.20
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (-93.3, 34.6, 63.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgtOTMuMjU5LCAzNC42MTgsIDYzLjkzOCl8KDAsIDAuOTU1LCAwLCAtMC4yOTgpfC0xNTEuMjM3OXwyMS45MTYwNnw2LjY3MTIyNw==

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #67234

Paladin Michael and Anpu like this.
  3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

07/07/2020 11:00
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? --
    Details / Steps to Reproduce:
    Handing Quest item heirloom from Solace Bridge Outskirts to Heloise earns no xp and gold.
    Just information she gets it to the proper owner.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32719
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.1250.Date.07.02.20
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (-95.2, 34.7, 64.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgtOTUuMjI2LCAzNC42NzYsIDY0LjkyNyl8KDAsIDAuOTkyLCAwLCAtMC4xMjUpfDUwOS43OTYyfDQ3LjI3MTk4fDE4

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the update. I added it to the original report. It looks like it's not something I can fix and had forwarded the task to a programmer. He hasn't been able to look at it yet, so no need to submit further reports unless there's new information.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Paladin Michael and Anpu like this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

This issue is now fixed in build 1263.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.