Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Placing a Dungeon from Property Mover Text References Lot Instead of Dungeon

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by jiirc, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

10/18/2018 12:03
    Title: Placing a Dungeon from Property Mover Text References Lot Instead of Dungeon
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? No
    Details: Dragging a dungeon from the Property Mover to a lot that has a dungeon on it references the Lot and not the Dungeon. The message indicates that the contents of the dungeon being moved from the Property Manager is going to be unpacked into the lot. Howeverm the next sentence says that the current contents of the 'lot', not the dungeon, will be sent to the bank. In my case the lot is called 'Empty Lot' while the dungeon references the Foyer type.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Drag a dungeon from the Property Mover onto the No Dungeon area of a lot with a dungeon entrance on it.
    2) Cehck out the message that appears. The second sentence indicates that the lots contents are going to be placed in the bank, meaning the house, if there is one, and all the deco is going to the bank.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 661 @ 3.33GHz (4) System RAM: 12222
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.QA.Win.64.751.Date.10.17.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Ordinis Mortis
    Area Display Name: Ordinis Mortis
    Loc: (76.9, 36.0, -285.4)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE9yZGluaXMgTW9ydGlzfCg3Ni45MzIsIDM2LCAtMjg1LjQzMSl8KDAsIDAuNzUzLCAwLCAtMC42NTgpfC00NjQuMTgzfDI0LjI0ODU0fDEyLjM2NDQy

2. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I made a text change here to make it more clear, thanks for report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.